NEW POLICIES DUE TO GOVERNOR'S MANDATE
We are currently doing curbside visits.
- When you arrive, please call our front desk at 717-589-3111. We will check you in and our tech’s will get a patient history.
- Please stay in your car.
- A technician will be out to get your pet.
- If bringing a cat, please bring and leave them in the carrier. If they are not in a carrier, we cannot see them. We do not want to risk a pet getting loose.
- If bringing a dog, we will be using our own slip leads. You can remove the leash and keep it in the car. If your dog is aggressive, we will ask you to put a muzzle on in the car. We can provide muzzles.
- The technician will take your pet inside and we will conduct the exam and whatever needs your pet may have.
- The doctor or technician will call you and go over everything. You will then be placed on hold and connected to our front desk staff to take payment.
- Debit and credit cards are encouraged, so that we can take them over the phone to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We are still accepting cash and checks if you do not have another form of payment.
Our goal, first and foremost, is the safety of our doctors, staff, and clients.
In addition to this, we want to be able to remain open and provide care for our patients.
Following these guidelines will help to ensure our availability to our clients and patients.